J-Bird
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
J-Bird

A new world is about to begin

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 litres (Anthracite)
79 € 99 €
Voir le deal

R.I.P. PROOF

2 participants
AuteurMessage
J-Bird
Admin
J-Bird

R.I.P. PROOF Empty
MessageSujet: R.I.P. PROOF   R.I.P. PROOF EmptyMer 12 Avr - 12:35

Big Proof, membre de D-12, bras droit et meilleur ami d'Eminem, a été tué par balle au petit matin de mardi 11 avril 2005.

De son vrai nom Deshaun Holton, Proof n'avait que 32 ans. C'était un vrai MC, il était un de ceux qui voulait faire de Detroit une référence pour le milieu Hip Hop. C'était une personne joyeuse, toujours en train de rire, il ne se prenait pas au sérieux.

Depuis le début de l'avènement d'Eminem, Proof était à ses côtés, sans essayer de tirer profit de sa gloire, il est resté son meilleur ami. Il était aussi le témoin au récent mariage de ce dernier. Etrange coincidence, Eminem avait, l'an passé, sorti une vidéo Like Toy Soldier dans laquelle il y avait une mise en scène montrant Proof se faire assassiner. Le destin en aura décider ainsi. Aussi, Proof n'est pas le premier membre de D12 a se faire tué, il y a eu Bugz, membre avant que le groupe ne soit connu. Lors du dernier album du groupe, il y avait une chanson,
The Good Die Young, qui lui rendait hommage... Il ne se serait pas douté qu'un an plus tard, on lui rendrait hommage...

Comment peut-on faire ça? Comment peut-on assassiner un pioner du mouvement de sa propre ville? Des questions auxquelles on ne peut pas répondre...

Plein de haine et de rage sont en moi, j'aurais tellement envie que ce fils de pute qui a fait ça se fasse torturé et assassiné... Mais il aurait gagné alors... J'espère qu'il passera sa vie en prison à penser à ce qu'il a enlevé à sa famille, à ses amis, à ses fans et à la communauté...

FUCK VIOLENCE
FUCK GUNS

R.I.P. PROOF a.k.a. Deshaun Holton
Peace to your family & friends...
You'll always be remembered...

R.I.P. PROOF Ripproof6uw

R.I.P. PROOF Eminem8wg8uw

C'est une photo que j'ai faite quand je suis allé voir D12 en concert... C'était magnifique, il était extraordinaire, c'était un rêve... Je ne le ferai plus... Et dire que j'ai réussi à faire que cette photo de merde! J'pensais surement que j'en ferais d'autres... PROFITEZ TOUJOURS DE L'INSTANT PRESENT, vous n'aurez peut-être pas la chance de le refaire...
R.I.P. PROOF Imgp40006rp

"A POSSITIVE ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN A NEGATIVE NOTHING"
PROOF

They say that the good die young, Thats I think that you should have fun, Cuz time won't wait for no one, when god calls ya gotta go home
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://j-bird.jeun.fr
J-Bird
Admin
J-Bird

R.I.P. PROOF Empty
MessageSujet: Re: R.I.P. PROOF   R.I.P. PROOF EmptyMer 12 Avr - 14:11

DeShaun Holton definitely has the "proof" to back up anything that he says. Immensely respected in his native land of Detroit, Proof has been a bearer of the Hip-Hop culture since the beginning. Although heavily associated with Detroit's other hometown hero - Eminem - Proof's claim to fame was not built on riding the Blonde Bombshell's coattails. The former host of Maurice Malone's Hip-Hop Shop went onto become the winner of the Source's 1999 Unsigned Hype Award. Aside from his featured appearances with Slim Shady and D-12, Proof also dropped "Promatic" with fellow Detroit rhymesmith, Dogmatic.

Currently on the Anger Management Three Tour with comrades-in-rhyme Eminem, 50 Cent, G-Unit, and more, Proof is ready to prove himself a star in his own rite. Aug. 9th marks the release of his highly anticipated solo debut, Searching For Jerry Garcia. With production from B.R. Gunna, Mr. Porter, Fredwreck, and appearances by B-Real, Method Man, MC Breed, and more, the dream is finally realized. Proof sits down with SOHH.com to politic about what's going on with the Anger Management Tour, the state of Hip-Hop, the ongoing beef in Detroit, and why he calls Denver "The Bermuda Triangle."

SOHH: Tell us about the album and what was the influence behind naming it, Searching For Jerry Garcia?

Proof: The album is basically a collection of songs. It took me two years to make this album. It points to Jerry Garcia and his life and how he was as an artist. Through my eyes he was stressed, did a lot of drugs, and ate bad. Sounds a lot like me - I'm always stressed, did drugs, and eat bad as well.

SOHH: Can you talk about who you have on the album and why?

Proof: On the album I got Nate Dogg, B-Real, Method Man, Obie Trice, 50 Cent, Eminem, D12, King Gordy, T-3 of Slum Village, and MC Breed and others. I'm a real big fan of Method Man and B-Real, as I am with the rest of the guys. A real artist should work with people not because of record sales, but for the love of the music.

SOHH: What do you feel you've accomplished with this debut solo album?

Proof: I honestly feel that I have just accomplished step one. This is my jump off right here. With this album it gives me room to grow from there. I am not expecting a whole bunch of sales with my first offering. I just want to show people me and who I am. I feel like that what I have to offer isn't being offered in Hip-Hop nowadays.

SOHH: Is there any truth to you and Royce Da 5'9" squashing the beef?

Proof: Yeah... we squashed it. I actually got a song with him. It'll be on the full-length DVD that I'm going to put out later on. I squashed the beef with Royce because when you start moving forward in life, you realize what dumb sh!t you've done in the past. We're all from the same city and we could've had a powerful movement. Now, that the past is what it is we [Royce & I] can continue to put Detroit on the map.

SOHH: Back to you channeling the ghost of Jerry Garcia. Are you planning on doing a promo tour with this album?

Proof: That is my next step. Right now, I'm so hard up on the Anger Management 3 Tour that I don't have any time. I'll be on the road till October with the tour, so I have to schedule some time to when after that tour is over that I can go out and promote my album.

SOHH: If you had to tell the public a few things that they wouldn't know about you - what would they be?

Proof: One thing to know about me is... Sometimes when you're sitting next to the needle in the haystack you should take time to observe it. The state of Hip-Hop right now is sad, because no one is checking for the newest creative act. Hip-Hop was never about being similar to anything that was or is out. And I'm not trying to sound like anything else right now just to sell records. I love the culture too much to sell it out like that with being unoriginal.

SOHH: So far, how is the Anger Management Tour going? This week you performed at Madison Square Garden in New York. Does the appeal of performing there get old?

SOHH: So far, how is the Anger Management Tour going? This week you performed at Madison Square Garden in New York. Does the appeal of performing there get old?

Proof: The tour is great right now. You get to see different people on different sides of the country. Everyone on the tour gets along fine. The backstage is cool, like I said; everyone vibes very well. The experience is truly one of a kind. One thing that I am enjoying right now is that people are beginning to notice Em's and mines' chemistry. It's rubbing off on others. I like that because I idolize cats like Spliff Star and Flavor Flav. The appeal of performing at Madison Square Garden never gets old. I think back to when Jay sold out the Garden in a day and I sit back amazed. People don't realize that corporations are heavily using Hip-Hop to profit. We'll continue to be their puppets until they [Hip-Hop artists] realize that. Until then they will continued to be pimped.

SOHH: Prior to the show tonight, there is going to be a preview of 50's "Bulletproof" video game, will you be attending? All of the members of D12, including yourself, are also featured in an upcoming video game. Care to speak on it?

Proof: Nah, I won't be at the preview of 50's game. The game that we're involved in is called "Crime Life" and we just did some voiceovers for the game. I haven't gotten a chance to play it. They send us some demos to play, but I'm still waiting on the real game.

SOHH: Do you see yourself doing your own video game?

Proof: I don't think that's for me. If the opportunity presents itself then I'll take it, but I'm not chasing after it.

SOHH: How has it been working with M.O.P. and Mobb Deep on tour?

Proof: Yeah, they've been at every show since we've been touring. I think that that's a great look. For 50, it puts a lot of energy into the show. I love Hip-Hop because it's a good look. Hooking up with 50 gives those who are certified legends in the game a chance to branch out and be viewed by those who may not be into M.O.P. or Mobb Deep.

SOHH: In July, the tour bus got into an accident and Alchemist was injured badly. Do you know of his status now? Where were you at when that happened?

Proof: Al was at Club Exit with me the other night! When the crash happened, I was in Chicago. I took a flight to meet up with everyone else. It was crazy when I first heard it. I was 2-waying Al, Em, and the rest of the gang when I touched down. But see... Denver is like the Bermuda Triangle. [Laughs] Check it... when we were on tour before Chris Lighty's bus tire blew out, another time Em's bus broke down, and when D-12 went to Denver the engine stalled. So, it has to be something about going to Denver that has something always happening to us.

SOHH: What are your thoughts about the supposed "war" going on in Detroit between the Street Lord Chedda Boyz and the East Side Chedda Boys? Do you think that there is anything that you can do to squash the beef?

Proof: That "war" is sad because I knew both parties and I know that it's more than that. It's not on that B.I.G. and Pac beef - it's more so the people around them beefing. What people don't know about D-12 is that we're in these Detroit streets still. We don't get beat down in our own town. I feel that when you're put in a position of power to reach back to people who are in the streets still trying to make it that you try to make sure that people aren't beefing. We're trying to have peace in the streets. I'm not Eminem, nah'mean. I don't have the power, right now, to sign any and everyone to a deal. But I think that there would peace.

SOHH: If a fight broke out between Omarosa ["The Apprentice"] and Janice Dickenson ["The Surreal Life," "America's Next Top Model"] - who would you place a bet on to win?

Proof: Man, I don't know about none of that. I'd say that it would be a double knockout. Hell, I think it'd be better if they had an oil wrestling match with the both of them versus me [laughs].

SOHH: Last question - When it's all said and done what would you like your fans to remember and say about your life and career?

Proof: I'd want them to say that I'm a true artist. That as far as being who I am and expressing what it is that makes up me. That I did it the best and that I stay trued to the Hip-Hop roots. There are some days where I wake up and I'm grateful for what I got. A nice house, nice car, some money all due to this artform. There are some other days where I wake up and I hate the person that I've become. If I were to take my bow - which I never hope to do, I think I can rap forever - then I'd want people to understand that I did this for the love, not for the charts.
J-Bird
Admin
J-Bird

R.I.P. PROOF Empty
MessageSujet: Re: R.I.P. PROOF   R.I.P. PROOF EmptyMer 12 Avr - 14:58

Voici quelques chansons de Proof... Celles que je préfère, en solo, avec D12 ou encore en duo...

Proof ft 50 Cent - Forgive me

Proof ft B-Real & Method Man - High Roller

Proof - Kurt Kobain
J-Bird
Admin
J-Bird

R.I.P. PROOF Empty
MessageSujet: Re: R.I.P. PROOF   R.I.P. PROOF EmptyMer 12 Avr - 15:38

D12 - Revelation (Proof rappe le dernier couplet)

How Come est une chanson où Eminem demande à Proof comment ça se fait qu'il ne se parle plus et qu'ils sont distant alors que c'était les meilleurs potes (situation fictive)... Ben maintenant, c'est la réalité...
D12 - How Come (Proof rappe le dernier couplet)

D12 - Fight Music (Proof rappe après le 2e refrain)

D12 - 40 OZ (Proof rappe le dernier couplet)

D12 - Pistol Pistol (Proof rappe l'avant-dernier couplet)

Obie Trice ft D12 - Outro (Proof rappe l'avant dernier couplet)

Good Die Young est une chanson créé pour Bugz, membre de D12 tué au début du groupe... Une autre Good Die Young devra être faite...
D12 - Good die young (Proof rappe l'avant dernier couplet)
J-Bird
Admin
J-Bird

R.I.P. PROOF Empty
MessageSujet: Re: R.I.P. PROOF   R.I.P. PROOF EmptyMer 12 Avr - 16:01

J'ai retrouvé cette photo analogique que j'avais faite lors du premier concert de D12 que j'avais vu...

R.I.P. Proof
Never forget you

Thank you so much for what you did to me and to the communauty...

R.I.P. PROOF Ripproofphotopriselorsduconcer
Claudia
Soldier
Claudia

R.I.P. PROOF Empty
MessageSujet: Re: R.I.P. PROOF   R.I.P. PROOF EmptyMer 12 Avr - 20:18

Paix à son âme....
J-Bird
Admin
J-Bird

R.I.P. PROOF Empty
MessageSujet: Re: R.I.P. PROOF   R.I.P. PROOF EmptyJeu 13 Avr - 1:50

32 ans, marié et père de 5 enfants... C'est tellement triste... Même multi-millionnaire, le gars est toujours resté là où il a grandi... C'était l'erreur... La jalousie attise toujours la haine...

Rest in peace Deshaun, you deserve it...
J-Bird
Admin
J-Bird

R.I.P. PROOF Empty
MessageSujet: Re: R.I.P. PROOF   R.I.P. PROOF EmptyVen 14 Avr - 13:25

Quelques commentaires de la part d'autres personnes du mouvement HH:

Eminem:

"You don't know where to begin when you lose somebody who's such a big part life for so long. Proof and I were brothers. He pushed me to become who I am. Without Proof's guidance and encouragement there would have been a Marshall Mathers, but probably not an Eminem and certainly never a Slim Shady. Not a day will go by without his spirit and influence around us all. He will be missed as a friend, father and both the heart and ambassador of Detroit hip-hop.

Right now, there's a lot of people focusing on the way he died. I want to remember the way he lived. Proof was funny, he was smart, he was charming. He inspired everyone around him. He can never, ever be replaced. He was, and always will be, my best friend."

-EMINEM

Snoop Dogg:

Snoop a déclaré que Proof faisait parti de la famille du hip hop, que sa perte était tragique. Il appelle à l'unité du mouvement pour donner une image positive, même s'ils (les rappeurs) sont dépassés par la violence des rues.

Royce da 5'9''

I am deeply saddened by the murder of someone I called a good friend. I've known Proof for over nine years and will always remember him for the joy and life that he brought into every room he entered. We first met at Detroit's Hip Hop Shop where Proof was hosting open mics and was considered by most to be Detroit's freestyle king. Even then you could tell there was something special about him. Some people might be familiar with a well-publicized beef that Proof and I had a couple of years ago. Thankfully though, we had not only resolved our conflict, but we also restored our friendship. Back in December, we went overseas together for a few spot dates in Europe where we had a chance to catch up on "the good ole days". We both laughed at how we sometimes forget how far we've come, until you look out of your hotel window and see London's Big Ben or Paris's Eiffel Tower. On that tour we had a chance to visit cities we never even knew existed. Not bad for two kids from Detroit Huh. His death is such a loss for the hip hop community, and especially for the city of Detroit. I hope that he will be remembered for the talented artist and great person that he was, and not the tragedy that he fell victim to. My thoughts and prayers go out to his entire family, friends, and anyone that was ever touched by him.

You will forever be loved and remembered.....
Royce Da 5'9"

DMC

Au courant de ce que c'est de perdre un ami, un membre de son crew, DMC a déclaré qu'il regrettait l'ancien temps où l'hip hop donnait une image positive. Il dit que la violence dans le hip hop doit cesser.

Dead Prez

La notoriété ne sauve personne quand il est dans la rue. Ca faisait de lui une cible, d'envie, de jalousie. C'est bien connu: plus d'argent, plus de problème!

Reakwon et son DJ

Le DJ de Reakwon est le cousin de Proof. Ce dernier a exprimé son regret et ses condoléances. Reakwon lui a déclaré en plein concert que Proof était un soldat du mouvement, que sa perte est tragique. Il l'a rencontré plusieurs fois et c'était quelqu'un de très bien.
J-Bird
Admin
J-Bird

R.I.P. PROOF Empty
MessageSujet: Re: R.I.P. PROOF   R.I.P. PROOF EmptyVen 14 Avr - 18:20

KON ARTIS (of D12)

I just don't know how to feel right now. It's crazy because we're suffering all these losses. We lost Bugz. Now we lost Proof. I just don't know, you know what I mean? We're all so messed up. Whatever happened, whoever this dude is, is still around. This is just crazy.

THE GAME
Anytime someone dies in the world period I'm upset. It's when they get murdered that it really hits home ! For a person to shoot & kill another person, there had to be a tremendous amount of hate & envy for the victim. I've had so many of my close homies & even brothers, cousins & my uncle die to street violence. Shit is krazy homie because I feel like I should've died in 2001 when n****s tried to murder me & leave me for the wolves. Only God knows why I'm here 2day homie !!!

I met Proof early 2002 in a studio in Los Angeles & we clicked right off the back. The same night we were in the studio doing some mixtape shit while Em 50 & Dre were in the back studio workin on Get Rich Or Die Tryin. Over the years we became real kool & remained homies throughout all the beef shit witt G-Unit so to wake up this mornin' at 10:41am flip open my sidekick & read that the homie was killed due to a bullet in the head just literally fucked my day. I will end this short letter by saying this, Proof will always be remembered & I as well as the Black Wallstreet family will keep his memory & his family in our prayers 1.

PHAT KAT
He was one of the forefathers of Detroit hip-hop, said 34-year-old rapper Phat Kat, who recently hung out with Proof at Detroit's Northern Lights Lounge, a bar that attracts Detroit's hip-hop heavyweights every Tuesday night. That's a real blow to the hip-hop community. ... He was one of the persons that was responsible for Detroit hip-hop as a whole.
Contenu sponsorisé

R.I.P. PROOF Empty
MessageSujet: Re: R.I.P. PROOF   R.I.P. PROOF Empty

R.I.P. PROOF
Page 1 sur 1